- Gallery Hop Friday, Jan 18January 16, 2019Gallery Hop is Friday, Jan 18 from 5-8 at the Living Arts and Science center. Bring Finger Food!!
- Jan 17 Meeting to feature Philippe RocaJanuary 16, 2019The CCC meeting on Jan 17th, is a “meet and greet” meeting so bring guests!!! It is highlighted by a talk from noted photographer Philippe Roca. This award winning photographer is know for his equine and canine imagery. We will also have a mini-lesson on EXIF information.
- Print Show Judging, Dec 5 Living Arts and Science CenterDecember 5, 2018The Annual Print Show Judging is Dec 5, 6:30 at the Living Arts and Science Center at 362 N Martin Luther King Blvd. Hope to see you there!
- Print Show LabelsNovember 26, 2018Members! Click this link for the print show labels!
- WE ARE GO FOR THE PICNICSeptember 6, 2018Hey everyone, we are go for the picnic tonight, Sep 6. 5:45 Shelter 6 at Jacobson. Bring a sling chair as we don’t have enough seating for all. Bring your camera, tripod, and an ND filter too (I’ll explain tonight on the ND)
- Picnic Sep 6September 2, 2018The CCC Picnic is Thursday Sep 6 starting around 5:45 till after dark. It is at Shelter 6 at Jacobson Park. Please bring your own beverage and one side dish. Fried chicken, ice, plates, cups and plastic ware will be supplied. In the event of bad weather, a notice will be put here on the website and we will meet at the church and have the picnic in Chalice hall, where we usually meet. Please do leave when instructed. We are being allowed to stay later and should not overstep the benefit.
- Print Show Category DefinitionsJune 13, 2018Below is the link to the 2018 Print Show Category Definitions. No further definitions or explanations will be offered to the membership nor should they ask for more. These are the same definitions the judges will receive and they too will receive no further definitions or explanations. Definitions The full instructions and rules are found on the link below: Print Show Page Happy Shooting!
ABOUT CREATIVE CAMERA CLUB
Club members meet twice a month on the First and Third Thursdays at Crestwood Christian Church at 7:00 unless otherwise published in the Club calendar. First Thursday, as the first monthly meeting is called, is an informal gathering designed to give members “hands on” opportunities to work with one another to learn how to use equipment or new technology / software; to provide mentors and mentoring opportunities for new photographers; and provide workshops, field trips, and the display and critique of images created by members.
The club meeting held on the third Thursday of each month offers member competition (digital images) on alternating months, and programs / presentations delivered by guest speakers. The Board of Directors selects program topics with broad appeal and publishes them in January’s Newsletter. Competition topics are selected by the membership and published in August.