- Entry form for the 58th Annual Insect Salon available hereJanuary 20, 2018Below is the link to the 2018 Insect Salon. It is for the NORTH CENTRAL BRANCH, ENTOMOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA, SALON SHOWING MARCH 19, 2018 IN MADISON, WISCONSIN & JULY 19, 2018 IN LEXINGTON, KY, USA Form In Word Document format –
- Renew Today!January 13, 2018Renew your membership to the Creative Camera Club… Take advantage of the club benefits and fun! Here is the registration form!
- NO CLUB MEETING Jan 4.January 4, 2018There is no First Thursday meeting Jan 4 2018. Don’t forget turn in for the Print Show is this Saturday, Jan 6, from 10 to Noon at the Living Arts and Science Center!
- Club Meeting Nov 16th, Ray DaughertyNovember 9, 2017Ray Daugherty will be presenting “The Transformative Journey from Taking to Making Photographs.” This promises to be a wonderful program. Put it on your calendar!!
- NEW WEBSITE HOSTNovember 3, 2017We have switched our hosting plan for our website. Please be patient as we work out the kinks. Stay tuned for many new features!
- Carter Caves OutingNovember 3, 2017Carter Caves outing is Nov 4th. For those shooting the area before the cave tour, meet at the gift shop at 10:00AM. Lunch meetup at the lodge will be at 12:30. For the cave photography session meet again at the gift shop at 2:00. We will caravan to Cascade Cavern where we will shoot from entry at 2:30 to exit at 4:00. The same parking lot serves the Box Canyon loop, an easy hike to a wonderful area. See you there!
- New Member SlideshowAugust 21, 2017Allen and Nancy Dawson presented a member slideshow of images from their recent trip to the Palouse area (Washington, Idaho) at the club meeting on August 17th. The show may be viewed in the member slideshow area.
ABOUT CREATIVE CAMERA CLUB
Club members meet twice a month on the First and Third Thursdays at Crestwood Christian Church at 7:00 unless otherwise published in the Club calendar. First Thursday, as the first monthly meeting is called, is an informal gathering designed to give members “hands on” opportunities to work with one another to learn how to use equipment or new technology / software; to provide mentors and mentoring opportunities for new photographers; and provide workshops, field trips, and the display and critique of images created by members.
The club meeting held on the third Thursday of each month offers member competition (digital images) on alternating months, and programs / presentations delivered by guest speakers. The Board of Directors selects program topics with broad appeal and publishes them in January’s Newsletter. Competition topics are selected by the membership and published in August.