- First Thursday AprilMarch 22, 2018First Thursday in April is out Exposure and Histogram workshop. Bring your camera and join in the fun and learning. 7:00, Crestwood Christian Church on Bellafonte Dr. (Enter under the awning)
- Reminder of Print Show Pick up Sat March 3rd 9:00 till noonMarch 2, 2018Reminder of Print Show Pick up Sat March 3rd 9:00 till noon. $5.00 / Day storage fee per print per day for those not picked up!
- 1st Thursday… Bring camera March 1March 1, 2018Bring your camera
- Entry form for the 58th Annual Insect Salon available hereJanuary 20, 2018Below is the link to the 2018 Insect Salon. It is for the NORTH CENTRAL BRANCH, ENTOMOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA, SALON SHOWING MARCH 19, 2018 IN MADISON, WISCONSIN & JULY 19, 2018 IN LEXINGTON, KY, USA Form In Word Document format –
- Renew Today!January 13, 2018Renew your membership to the Creative Camera Club… Take advantage of the club benefits and fun! Here is the registration form!
- NO CLUB MEETING Jan 4.January 4, 2018There is no First Thursday meeting Jan 4 2018. Don’t forget turn in for the Print Show is this Saturday, Jan 6, from 10 to Noon at the Living Arts and Science Center!
- Club Meeting Nov 16th, Ray DaughertyNovember 9, 2017Ray Daugherty will be presenting “The Transformative Journey from Taking to Making Photographs.” This promises to be a wonderful program. Put it on your calendar!!
ABOUT CREATIVE CAMERA CLUB
Club members meet twice a month on the First and Third Thursdays at Crestwood Christian Church at 7:00 unless otherwise published in the Club calendar. First Thursday, as the first monthly meeting is called, is an informal gathering designed to give members “hands on” opportunities to work with one another to learn how to use equipment or new technology / software; to provide mentors and mentoring opportunities for new photographers; and provide workshops, field trips, and the display and critique of images created by members.
The club meeting held on the third Thursday of each month offers member competition (digital images) on alternating months, and programs / presentations delivered by guest speakers. The Board of Directors selects program topics with broad appeal and publishes them in January’s Newsletter. Competition topics are selected by the membership and published in August.